Synthetic Turf AirDrain Drainage System
AirDrain Drainage – What drains better than Air?
The consistent Gmax and Shock Attenuation properties of the AirDrain are major contributors to the safety of your players and the reduction of concussions. Unlike traditional shock pads or e-layers AirDrain is 1” high has a 92% air void and 100% vertical drainage and horizontal drainage. And will not lose its performance or crack over time. It also gives the ability to have multiple turf replacements on top of AirDrain.
AirDrain’s drainage cannot be matched by any other product in the industry.
Some of the Benefits of an AirField Synthetic Turf Drainage System include:
• AirDrain creates and helps the turf maintain a constant Gmax for Synthetic Turf
• ASTM testing proves AirDrain’s shock absorption properties reduce GMAX.
• Needs only a .25% slope for effective drainage
• Patented expansion and contraction built into every part
• AirDrain is only limited by the drainage capacity of the profile above it and the exit drains capacity
• AirDrain can be reused when the synthetic turf must be replaced
*This drawing, specifications and the information contained herein is for general presentation purposes only. All final drawings and layouts should be determined by a licensed engineer(s). HIC & Gmax testing are measured in a lab setting and are not site specific.