Artificial Grass or Synthetic Turf with No Rubber Infill
AirDrain What drains better than air?
The consistent Gmax and Shock Attenuation properties of the AirDrain system are major contributors to the safety of players and the reduction of concussions. Unlike traditional shock pads or e-layers, AirDrain is 1” high, has 92% air void and 100% vertical drainage. AirDrain’s cost value and performance cannot be matched by any other product in the industry.
Here is the ASTM D4716 Flow Rate per Unit Width and Hydraulic Transmissivity Testing for actual drainage capacity, at an 1/2% slope. The AirDrain will actually drain 171 inches per hour. No other product comes close! http://bit.ly/2cQUREL
The ASTM D4716 was done with 2 metal plates top and bottom and the grid tilted at a 1/2% slope. This is the only way to be able to claim drainage per hour. Don’t letem kid ya ! If they don’t have this test ask them why?
A No Rubber Infill Solution for artificial grass provided for Sports Fields, Play Areas and general purpose use reduces maintenance, upkeep and cleaning the surrounding area of rubber pieces that tend to find their way off the field.
No other product stacks and ships more compactly, reducing the number of trucks and the amount of fuel required to transport to the green roof job site typically to 2 trucks on a 95k sqft. project. Don’t forget shipping costs AirDrain cant be beat !
Installing the AirField System results in a more stable surface area and a more consistent GMAX across the project. AirDrain’s delivers a 14.7% on cement and a 19% reduction on an aggregate base in GMAX. And that reduction and consistency will stay for the life of the field with AirDrain .
AirDrain all but eliminates infill migration and a floating field, and helps brings a consistent GMAX across the entire field. (which can drastically affect the safety of the project putting owners in an extreme liability risk scenario)
The grid allows the turf to be installed in a very efficient manner. With no wrinkles or reflective settlement!
Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf no Rubber With No Infill
The AirDrain Advantage
Benefits of an AirDrain No Rubber Infill Synthetic Turf System include:
- AirDrain creates and helps maintain a constant Gmax for Synthetic Grass
- ASTM testing proves AirDrain’s shock absorption properties reduces Gmax
- AirDrain creates a 1″ air void allowing for 100% vertical drainage over the whole installation
- Patented expansion and contraction built into every part which keeps the grid from buckling, no reports of reflective settlement in 14 years.
- AirDrain is a 100% recycled copolymer with the impact modifier “metallocene” qualifying it as a “No Break” plastic
- AirDrain is only limited by the drainage capacities of the profile above and the exit drains below
- Minimal site disturbance / Far less excavation and disposal
- AirDrain will reduce overall shipping and storage costs
- AirDrain can be reused when the synthetic turf is replaced
Specifications, Studies and Downloads
ARCAT is a valuable resource for creating a complete set of CSI specifications.
Synthetic Turf No Rubber Infill
|Synthetic Turf No Rubber Infill Solutions|
|AirDrain Drainage Cross Section|
|Proper Sequencing and Orientation|
To discuss your sports construction project and let us show you how easy AirDrain is to install, call AirField Systems at (405) 359-3775.