AirDrain Golf Course Natural Grass Drainage for Putting Greens, Tee Boxes, Fairways and Bunkers
What Drains Better than Air?
“Our agronomic natural grass drainage system works in any design with a sand based profile”
An Alternative to the Gravel Drainage Layer in USGA Spec Putting Greens
A research project conducted at Texas A&M, concluded that you can greatly reduce your natural grass irrigation frequency and needs by up to 40%. Using AirField Systems Agronomic AirDrain Golf Drainage.
Here is the ASTM D4716 Flow Rate per Unit Width and Hydraulic Transmissivity Testing for actual drainage capacity, at an 1/2% slope. The AirDrain will actually drain 171 inches per hour. No other product comes close! http://bit.ly/2cQUREL
21st Century Golf Drainage with Superior Performance, with AirDrain you can capture and reuse storm water and expensive irrigation. AirDrain delivers 100% vertical drainage under every inch of your project bringing a drainage consistency across the entire project. Allowing water to drain more uniformly only limited by the profile above it and the exit drains.
In 14 years, AirField has never heard of a rain out or standing water on any of its natural grass installed projects. We keep your putting greens, tee boxes and bunkers playable, no other product comes close.
AirDrain Bunker Drainage System
Before you build or renovate a bunker, READ BELOW! Don’t throw your hard-earned money away, choose the easiest and best draining bunker install there is by far!
Here is the ASTM D4716 Flow Rate per Unit Width and Hydraulic Transmissivity Testing for actual drainage capacity, at a 1/2% slope. The AirDrain will actually drain 171 inches per hour. No other product comes close! http://bit.ly/2cQUREL
AirDrain Bunkers and Sand Traps are:
- Simple Fast and Easy to Install using existing employees to install at your own pace.
- NO NEED TO REWORK YOUR CLOGGED HERRINGBONE DRAINAGE SYSTEM. Install over the top!
- AirDrain replaces the traditional herringbone drainage system! With AirDrain only the exit drain(s) are necessary.
- The entire bunker floor acts as a drain using gravity to pull the water through the profile. FINES SHOULD NEVER CLOG THE SYSTEM!
- Superior Bunker Drainage with our 1” high 92% air void allowing water to move without obstruction to the exit drain(s).
- Long lasting drainage solution. The AirDrain grid itself will retain its performance for 50+ years under a profile.
- Minimal site disturbance with far less excavation and disposal for new bunker construction.
No other product can or does out drain or outlast the AirDrain Bunker System. Pick the worst bunker on your course install our bunker, and then call back in 3 months and order enough for the rest of your bunkers!
Contact AirField Systems now with any questions you might have or for more information.
Michael Bean : firstname.lastname@example.org
Trey Parker : email@example.com