Installed atop a sealed court surface the AirDrain Drainage System provides 100% vertical drainage and a 92% air void beneath the entire surface of your Synthetic Turf all but eliminating infill migration.
Raising the turf off of the base also allows the area to be used almost immediately after a rain occurrence since the AirDrain System is only limited by the drainage of the turf above and the exit drain needing only a .25% to .5% slope that is usually already present to allow the water to flow to the designated drain.
With multiple variations of installation profiles available to accommodate fall height requirements the AirDrain System can work for just about any project helping to revitalize your recreation area.
Some of the Benefits of an AirField Synthetic Turf Drainage System include:
• AirDrain creates and helps maintain a constant Gmax for Synthetic Turf
• ASTM testing proves AirDrain’s shock absorption properties reducing strain on joints and ligaments
• AirDrain moves approximately 40 gallons of water per square foot per minute, all but eliminating infill migration and the maintenance costs involved in grooming the turf
• Patented expansion and contraction built into every part keeping the grid from buckling
• The 1” high 92% Air Void allows the cement to stay dry and extends the life of the turf above
• AirDrain is only limited by the drainage capacity of the profile above it and the exit drains capacity
• AirDrain can be reused when the synthetic turf must be replaced
Please contact AirField Systems with any questions or need for information for your next project. 405-359-3775