Thank you for your call today and congratulations on your new natural turf
projects. I would be pleased to work with you and your customers to
help select appropriate sands and/or amendments if needed to use with
your Airfield System for natural turf. As you know, we have been pleased with its
performance here in Texas and I think we can help others have equally
good experiences with it.
Please feel free to have people contact me at the following cell
phone, fax, and E-mail address.
Samples may be mailed to me at the address below.
James C. Thomas, Pres.
11183 State Hwy. 30
College Station, TX 77845
The AirDrain Advantage
Benefits of an AirField AirDrain Sports Field System include:
- 1 to 3 more days of plant available water stored in the root zone (depending on climate)
- Significantly reduces daily irrigation needs (as told to us by our customers)
- Healthier turf / Stronger root system (as told to us by our customers)
- 100% Vertical Drainage under the entire playing surface
- AirDrain is a 100% recycled copolymer with the impact modifier “metallocene” qualifying it as a “No Break” plastic
- Helps eliminate standing water / Simplifies maintenance (as told to us by our customers)
- Minimal site disturbance / Far less excavation and disposal
- Several Installation days are saved over a gravel installation
- Compact shipping that reduces overall storage and transportation costs
- An AirDrain System sand profile creates its own perched water table