Synthetic Turf Roof Top with AirDrain Installed !
Hi Lisa and Mike,
Thanks very much for the time and effort that you both put in to get the pallet of AirDrain delivered to me here in Chicago. The delivery was made earlier today and I just finished moving it up to the roof area. I look forward to spending the weekend getting everything in place.
I realize that 700 square feet with the added challenge of residential delivery is probably not one of your larger orders but you took the time to make sure it all went smoothly. I appreciate everything that you both have done. You treated me as if I was ordering 70,000 square feet rather than 700. I’m very impressed!
Thanks again for everything, SB
The AirDrain Advantage
Benefits of AirField Systems AirDrain in a green roofing system include:
- AirDrain creates and helps maintain a constant Gmax for Synthetic Turf
- Shock absorption reduces the strain on joints and ligaments
- AirDrain can be reused when the Synthetic Turf must be replaced
- Can help qualify for LEED and other green building credits
- A smaller carbon and development footprint with greatly reduced excavation and site disturbance
- Water harvesting reclamation and reuse is easy
- AirDrain is a 100% recycled copolymer with the impact modifier “metallocene” qualifying it as a “No Break” plastic
- An AirDrain System sand profile creates its own almost perfect perched water table
- Resins can be made to the following specification “Flammability UL 94 Medium Impact Flame Retardant Polypropylene Copolymer Resins”