Grass Pavers for a Fire Lane at Montessori School in Houston, TX with AirPave
AirPave Reinforced Turf flexible porous paving and drainage system for grass pavers and grass fire lanes, reinforced turf paving and swales. With over 400+ installations AirPave is 233 psi unfilled, 6747 psi sand filled and is made of 100% recycled content which can contribute to LEED™ points. AirPave can ship more than 87,780 sqft per truck load and 798 sqft per pallet with each part weighing only 3.1 lbs.
The AirPave flexible porous paving system for grass pavers needs enough for 2 layers of the guaranteed analysis fertilizer. One for the sub base to be worked in before compaction and watered. And the other to be added on top of the sand filled AirPave grid and watered in before the turf grass is installed. We believe if done properly it will set up the project for the best possible result.
CSI# 32 12 43 or 32 14 43
Benefits of an AirPave grass paver system include:
• A 40% or more material cost savings over our nearest competitor and over 1,000 more PSI
• Up to 45% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paver systems
• AirPave has been installed in over 400 flexible porous paving projects
• 100% recycled injection-molded copolymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastics classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
• Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with clean sharp sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
• AirPave is shipped palatalized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 798 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
Please Contact AirField Systems with any Reinforced Turf questions… 405-359-3775