Grass Pave and Turf Reinforcement with AirPave in Albany, NY by Marando Construction
Here are the pics it will probably be multiple emails
265 Woodscape Drive Albany, NY 12203
518-453-1219 mb 518-489-2279 fax
AirPave By AirField Systems,
Flexible porous paving and drainage system for grass pave fire lanes, reinforced turf paving and swales. With over 400+ installations across the country AirPave for grass pave is 233 psi unfilled, 6747 psi sand filled and is made of 100% recycled content which can contribute to LEED™ points.
AirPave always ships with enough for 2 layers of the federal guaranteed analysis fertilizer needed. One for the sub base to be worked in before compaction and watered. And the other to be added on top of the sand filled grid and watered in before the turf grass is installed. We believe if done properly it will set up the project for the best possible result.
AirPave grass pave can ship more than 91,000 sqft. per truck load and 798 sqft per pallet with each part weighing only 3.1 lbs. AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors.
Benefits of an AirPave grass pave system includes:
- A 40% or more material cost savings over our nearest competitor and over 1,000 more PSI
- Up to 45% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paving systems
- AirPave has been installed in over 400+ flexible porous paving projects
- 100% recycled injection-molded co-polymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastics classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
- Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with clean sharp sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
- AirPave is shipped palatalized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 795 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
CSI Master Format 32 12 43, 32 9200 and 32 14 43.