AirPave Grass Driveway Expansion for Support and Protection against Rutting
From fire lanes, overflow, and event parking, to temporary and stadium parking, the AirPave grass paving system delivers. The incredibly strong AirPave geocell prevents rutting from traffic and protects turf roots from damage.
AirPave grass paving system also enhances the environment by naturally filtering auto and air pollutants while reducing hot surface temperatures. By routing rainwater directly into the earth as nature intended, the need for costly storm water structures can be drastically reduced or completely eliminated.
Create beauty and comfort with the unbeatable price and performance of an AirPave grass paving system.
AirPave Grass Paving Product Overview:
- AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors. Fertilizer included with a Guaranteed Analysis
- Up to 40% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paving systems
- AirPave has been installed in over 400 projects
- 100% recycled injection-molded copolymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastic classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
- Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
- AirPave is shipped palatalized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 795 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
To discuss your sports construction project, call AirField Systems at (405) 359-3775.