Mitch Park Emergency Access Grass Pave Fire Lane Installed Using AirPave
AirPave Grass Pave System was installed by Connelly Paving who works with general contractors all around the central Oklahoma region.
Create beauty and comfort with the unbeatable price and performance of an AirPave porous flexible paving grass pave system.
The AirPave flexible porous paving system always ships with enough for 2 layers of the guaranteed analysis fertilizer needed. One for the sub base to be worked in before compaction and watered. And the other to be added on top of the sand filled AirPave grid and watered in before the turf grass is installed. We believe if done properly it will set up the project for the best possible result.
From fire lanes, overflow, and event parking, to temporary and stadium parking, the AirPave grass pave system delivers. The incredibly strong AirPave geocell prevents rutting from traffic and protects turf roots from damage.
AirPave grass pave system enhances the environment by naturally filtering auto and air pollutants while reducing hot surface temperatures. By routing rainwater directly into the earth as nature intended, the need for costly storm water structures can be drastically reduced or completely eliminated.
AirPave Grass Paving Product Overview:
- AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors. Fertilizer included with a Guaranteed Analysis
- Up to 40% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paving systems
- AirPave has been installed in over 400 projects
- 100% recycled injection-molded copolymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastic classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
- Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
- AirPave is shipped palatalized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 795 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
Benefits of an AirPave Grass Paving System Include:
- Incredible load bearing strength
- Protects plant root systems
- Slows stormwater runoff
- Filters stormwater pollutants
- Captures airborne dust and pollutants
- Safely consumes moderate engine oil drippings
- Reduces uncomfortably hot surface temperature
- Increased oxygen production
- Reduces or eliminates costly stormwater structures
To discuss your current or upcoming grass pave project, call AirField Systems at (405) 359-3775.