AirPave Grass Paving System
AirPave Grass Paving Product Overview:
- AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors. Fertilizer included with a Guaranteed Federal Analysis
- AirPave Grass Paving Systems has an ASTM Tested sand filled 6,747 PSI / 971,568 psf (Strong enough for Fire Engines weighing more than 75,000 lbs.)
- Has been installed in 400+ projects
- AirPave is made from 100% recycled injection-molded polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastic classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection.
- Loading ability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with sand.
- Palatalized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and about 798 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
AirDrain Drainage System for Artificial Grass
The AirDrain Drainage grid creates a reduction in GMAX/HIC of approximately 15% reduction on cement and 20% reduction on gravel. That is consistent across the entire artificial grass playing surface. Unlike traditional shock pads or e-layers the AirDrain grid is 1″ high, extremely light weight at 3.1 lbs per 7 sqft., 233 psi (unfilled) and has a 92% air void, giving it unmatched real world vertical and lateral drainage.
AirDrain Agronomic Natural Turf Drainage System
AirDrain Agronomic Drainage for Natural Grass also creates a superior perched water table, on the bottom of the sand profile to promote healthy root growth for natural grass surfaces.
A five year research project was jointly funded by the United States Golf Association and AirField Systems and was a collaborative effort between Texas A&M, AirField Systems and the United States Golf Association.
The study concluded that AirDrain Agronomic Natural Grass Drainage System created a much superior perched water table.
Benefits of an AirDrain Agronomic Natural Turf Drainage System
- Up to 3 more days of plant available water stored in the root zone (depending on climate)
- Can significantly reduce daily irrigation needs by up to 40% (as told to us by our customers)
- Healthier turf / Stronger root system (as told to us by our customers)
- 100% Vertical Drainage under the entire playing surface
- Helps eliminate standing water and all but eliminates infill migration
- Minimizes site disturbance / with far less excavation and disposal
- Several Installation days are saved over a gravel installation
- An AirDrain Agronomic System sand profile creates a much superior perfect perched water table